- I’ve been spending my summer resting, visiting friends, visiting family, watching baseball, and enjoying air conditioning!
- Unfortunately, I’m still suffering the effects of chikungunya–mostly in my wrists, hands, ankles, and feet, so pray for healing there.
- I was not able to begin my visa process, so I’m just trusting in the Lord for whatever will happen with that.
- This school year, I’ll only be teaching 5th and 6th grade. I’ll have 4 English classes and 2 math classes. No science!
- Last week I stood in church with my friend that I’ve been praying for—for 10 years. He’s not a believer yet, but I’m still bringing his name before the throne of God. Excited for the day he responds to Christ’s call.